12/06/2008

I am a MISFIT


When I went to East LA, for Thanksgiving. My view of music changed when my cousin. The One role model I try to follow. Had went through my Mp3 files in my Mp3. And he stumbled upon band name called the Misfits. I just liked about 3 songs about them. THey were "Dig up her bones", "Astro Zombies" , and "Last Caress". He told me "YOU A MISFITS FAN?!?!", and I said yeah! Why not be a Misfits fan. He took out his Epiphone brand Guitar which was beautiful, and he said do you know this Song. And he was playing my favorite song which was Astro Zombies. I was Speechless. Then he said come here. I was shocked at how he knew the song. Then he handed me 5 Retro Records of the Misfits. American Psycho, Collection, Collection II, The best of Misfits, and Horror Business. I was outstanded that this was the only thing that is priceless to him and he has not even sold it for nothing. He said "You can have one." So I kept Collection II. And till know I still have it. Its not for sale if you want it. No bids please. So thats how he got me into this "Misfit Act".

No comments: