12/06/2008

¿Ayuda Alguien?


When I was Flickering through my rusty television, I stumbled upon this program they do on LA, that helps special needs, decapitated, disabled, and poor kids that could not find a way out of their misery. That can not go on with school because they don't have the supplies in life to succeed. They also help the kids with poor families in their time of need, in the very old "pueblos". I was crying for a moment when I saw a story for a family of 7 that they don't have food and the children are starving and they have diseases. It really hurt me because all they ate was flower tortillas if they are lucky or like always beans. And Tele-ton shined on them and gave the kids therapy, one kid did not have an arm so they donated him one, they gave the twins wheel chairs. And they gave everybody in the family 10,000 dollars. This made me cry for a pretty long time. I was just thinking what if I were in their shoes and I was that disabled. If you can understand spanish and want to take a challenge to yourself its on channel 68. Its very sad and it will touch your heart. 

No comments: