5/16/2009

Wheres My Present?

Presents are one of the most grateful things that a person can give to another person in return for anything that the person has done to them or what the person has done for himself. Well for me i try everything but somehow i do not get nothing in return. I still have the haunting that when i was 8 years old, and the whole family would be together and everybody would give presents to each other, and what scared me was when the 2 most favorite little girls in the family which had the age of 9 and 10 would get all the presents they wanted, like a PS2, and a gameboy, expensive toys and i would always wanted to get one of those because i would see them rarely in person, but they would be so spoiled, and they are still daddy's little angel till' this day, and so what i would get was a little 5 dollar lego and some pencils and i still remember that people would be saying behind my back "Oh! We forgot Armandito's present . . . Oh well!" and they would ditch me, and the only thing that i remember after that is that i was crying in my room at night and i would cry myself to sleep. And still till this day i still don't get the present i desire, i would get shirts but people would give me an extra small shirt and they rather keep the returning money instead of giving me half of the money. And rarely i hear people getting Ipods, cell phones, computers, and i wouldn't get none of that, and i always thought to myself "am i still going to live this strange illusion?" and it seems that i still live that haunting illusion. And now that i have brothers they would get more than what they should be getting. And my mom wouldn't give me a true gift. But my little brothers, theyre always favorite. And I feel kind of invisible to them rite know because my parents would go on a shopping spree to get them stuff for them and i would get like 1 shirt rarely on the discount isle and they would get 50 dollar t shirts. So now i would be working my ass off in my job at Pep Boys to get what i want and what i need, when i got my first hard earned check, i bought myself a new computer :D, and later i plan to get a guitar but it seems so far because i have to give 75% of my check to my mom for credit card debts because my family still cant pay all of the debts we owe. i just feel invisible. Well hopefully an Angel comes to me and gives me a gift, of Love. thanks for reading. =]

1 comment:

MissTrinh said...

Wow that really sucks. I am the youngest in my family but they don't spoil me. I have to earn it and the worst part they don't even allow me to get a job xD

So all the things I wanted I can't seem to get it xD